Name: Carle Foundation Hospital
Phone #: 229-000-0000
Email: apply online
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Company Name: Carle Foundation Hospital
Job Category: Program Manager, Sleep Medicine
Open Position Title: Sleep Specialist
Employment Type: Full time
Make your next move life-changing.
Provide a world-class experience for patients. Enjoy an exceptional professional setting that features excellent training and development resources. And deliver high-quality care for a nationally recognized organization as you advance your career. That’s what you can do as part of the team at Carle Foundation Hospital. Within our 413-bed, Level I Trauma Center, we perform life-changing work and offer transformative careers, as you’ll find in this engaging opportunity:
PROGRAM MANAGER, SLEEP MEDICINE
Carle Foundation Hospital,
Full-Time Day Shift: Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This is your chance to experience a clinical environment that is collaborative, innovative, and positive. You’ll be responsible for the 24-hour operations of the sleep lab, branch locations, and affiliates, with accountabilities that encompass planning, partnering, leading, budgeting, and organizing. Working closely with our sleep clinic leadership, you will promote mutually aligned quality goals, programmatic growth, and efficient operations.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Providing support to CNI and the providers, including productivity and quality reporting, scheduling, budgeting, and advancement of new initiatives and business plans across the entire sleep service line.
* Participating in the development of structure and process-outcome standards for the department, division, and unit.
* Conducting introductory, annual, and ongoing performance appraisals for unit employees.
* Ensuring appropriate personnel orientation, education, credentialing, and continuing professional development.
* Staying current with the latest sleep research and assisting staff in implementation of relevant findings.
* Planning and implementing unit-based quality-improvement activities in conjunction with quality councils.
* Maintaining and updating operational policies and procedures for the sleep lab and branch locations.
* Functioning as a role model and stepping into the role of technician to ensure coverage and/or training.
* Providing clinical direction to staff and evaluating the level of care provided.
* Maintaining standards and requirements for the main branch to maintain accreditation.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR associate’s degree in a related field and six or more years of experience
* Current certification as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT)
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Four or more years of experience in clinical healthcare
* Demonstrated leadership or project-management experience
Enjoy the rewards of excellence.
In return for your contributions, we offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans; paid time off; 403(b)/401(k) retirement plans; pre-paid tuition assistance; access to a child day care center; employee well-being programs, and more.
About the Carle Foundation:
Based in Urbana, Illinois, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, and health plan. Carle is ranked in 2017 as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades, a Best Hospital by U.S. News and World Report and has achieved Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care.
Be part of something special: The Carle Foundation Hospital.
Apply now at: https://carle.org/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.