Name: Melissa Walsh
Phone #: (319)362-4433
Location: Dubuque, Iowa
Company Name: Eastern Iowa Sleep Center
Job Category: Sleep Technologists
Open Position Title: Night Shift Sleep Technologist
Employment Type: Full Time
Position(s) Available: Polysomnographic Tech
Position (s) shift: Full Time, 7:30pm/8pm to 6am
Eastern Iowa Sleep Center is seeking Board Registered and State of Iowa Licensed Polysomnographic Technologist that is customer service oriented. The position requires performing sleep testing, scoring of PSGs, patient education and must be able to work effectively with staff and patients.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
• Perform quality PSGs and other related sleep testing, including titrations at EISC at Finley Hospital EISC outreach location
• Stocking supplies, keeping testing area and tech areas neat
• Scoring of studies you run during your shift
• Attendance at monthly tech meetings
Requirements are: RPSGT and must maintain licensure in Polysomnography according to the State of Iowa.
• have a HS diploma or GED and one of the following:
o Associate degree with an emphasis in Polysomnography/Neurodiagnostics
o Respiratory Therapist (with documented proficiency in all required competencies)
• have strong customer service skills, teamwork, computer skills, & a history of commitment to schedule, reliability & flexibility.
Interested please forward completed application to: Melissa Walsh, EISC Clinical Director at: Melissa.Walsh@eiSleep.com
600 7th Street SE, 2nd Flr. Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Applications are available at www.eiSleep.com , About Us, Careers.