Name: Meisha Lee
Phone #: (763)581-2411
Location: Maple Grove, Minnesota
Company Name: North Memorial Health
Job Category: Polysomnographic Technologist
Open Position Title: Senior Day Technologist
Employment Type: Full time
Polysom III Sr.
Sets up and performs polysomnographic testing and scores studies for physician interpretation. Acts as training mentor to Polysomnographic Technologists I & II. Overall training mentor and supervisor of Polysomnographic Technologists I & II. Responsible for quality assurance and competency reviews.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• AA/AAS Degree in accredited health sciences program or graduate of accredited
polysomnographic program preferred.
• RPSGT in good standing.
• Minimum three - five years as a Polysomnographic Technologist.
• Documented proficiency in all required competencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated customer service experience.
• Good computer skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Able to provide coverage as needed at all Sleep Health Centers.
• Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Current BLS certification Community Standard
• RPSGT Community Standard
Apply here: https://jobs.northmemorial.com/job/maple-grove/polysom-tech-iii-sr/832/8605276