Name: Stacey Rhodewalt
Phone #: (772) 419-2360
Location: Palm City, FL
Company Name: Martin Health System
Job Category: Sleep Technologist
Open Position Title: Sleep Technologist
Employment Type: Full Time
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Sleep Technologists, discover clinical excellence on Florida’s Treasure Coast at Martin Health System. As part of our dynamic team, you will utilize the Compumedics Grael recording system in our 8-bed state-of-the-art Palm City sleep center to perform sleep testing for all types of sleep disorders in adults and children. If you’re a dynamic Sleep Technologist that shows outstanding patient care and work ethic through Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE), then you are the right fit for Martin Health System.
In addition to the ability to work autonomously and independently, ideal candidates should have:
- The ability to calm and respond to patient needs and explanations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of Registered Polysomnography Technologist (RPSGT), Registered Sleep Technologist (RST) Registered Electroencephalographic technologist (R. EEG T.) – Polysomnography, Certified Respiratory Therapist -Sleep Disorders Specialist (CRT-SDS) or Registered Respiratory Therapist Sleep Disorders Specialist (RRT-SDS)
- Sleep disorder experience required
- Basic CPR required.
- This position requires working night shift
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package and an incomparable environment – both inside and out. The Treasure Coast offers a great lifestyle for singles and families alike, with excellent schools, affordable homes, unlimited recreation, and Stuart’s charming downtown center.
If you’re ready for NO state income tax, a lower cost of living, beautiful beaches and flip-flops in January, learn more and apply online here.
Martin Health System is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.