AAST Members – Update Your Passwords (as of June 27, 2017)
In order to take advantage of AAST’s new, more user-friendly portal you need to update your password by taking the following steps:
- Under the "Forgot your login?" section below, click "Reset your password" and enter your email address.
- If you have an AAST member account, you will receive a temporary password to the email address you have on file.
- Check your email for a new message from AAST asking you to create a new password.
- After you create your new password, you will be directed to your account profile.
- To return to the main website, click “Return to AASTweb.org” located near the top right side of the page.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Forgot your login?
We’ll help you sign in. Provide your email address and we’ll send you your username and password by email. Reset your password
New Member/Non-Member Registration
New members must register an account to gain access to members-only online resources. Please visit the Membership page for more details.
Non-members can register a guest account to purchase AAST products online. Create a non-member account.
If you are an education provider, please click here to login to your provider account.